Is this for me?
With 500 documented hours of Classical Homeopathy you are eligible to take this program. If you are preparing for national certification with the Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC), this program will fulfill the clinical hour requirement for the CHC.
What do I get?
The program provides case supervision from a CHC certified homeopath, on-line case observation and analysis hours and a substantial study guide to prepare for the CHC exam.
Successful participants receive the certificate in Advanced Clinical Studies and a transcript documenting completed clinical and supervision hours.
What will I study?
Course Content Outline:
- Individual case supervision for 10 cases and 20 follow-ups
- Online casework
- Review and practice tests of homeopathic philosophy
- Review and practice tests of remedies required for national certification
- Review and practice tests of human sciences and medical terminology required for national certification
- Review and practice tests of repertory work
- HSI Study Guide for the CHC Exam
- Free Webinars on selected topics
- Review the list of required textbooks