Foundations in Homeopathy
Is this for me?
Are you interested in using homeopathy to improve health care for you and your family? Would you like to add a healing modality to your current health care practice? Whether you are a parent, a healthcare provider, or have an interest in the wellness of your friends and family, this course will provide you with substantial education in homeopathic healthcare solutions.
You will be able to set your own pace while studying with the guidance of a nationally certified homeopath. This course will give you the flexibility to study homeopathy within the demands of your busy life.
- Self-paced study from any location worldwide.
- A Certificate of Completion for the 125-hour Foundations in Homeopathy course.
- HSI 101 fulfills the first course of the Practitioner Certificate Program.
What do I get?
As soon as you have enrolled, your tutor will contact you with information to help you organize your studies. Feedback and supervision are provided by nationally certified homeopaths. Your tutor is available by email or phone to answer questions. Your Course Materials Packet is shipped by priority mail. Completed assignments are emailed or mailed to your tutor, case work to your case supervisor.
The Course Materials Packet includes the following:
- Contact Information
- General Information about Homeopathy
- An Introductory Video, “The Mystery of Healing”
Course Materials Book
- Study-Guide: Before You Begin …
- Syllabus including: DVD-Content outlined by modules; Detailed assignment instructions; Learning outcomes; Final test Study-Guide
- 25 DVDs totaling 90 hours of digitally recorded lectures, classroom activities, and clinics
- Five Sets of course materials supporting the study of the five modules
- Assessments and quizzes (including tutor feed-back)
- Final Open-Book test
- Promotional Materials
What will I study?
- How Homeopathy Works
- History and philosophy of homeopathy
- Treatment methods for first aid, acute and chronic conditions
- Case taking and case analysis skills
- Reference Tools
- Study of frequently-used homeopathic remedies for injuries, gastric upsets, fevers, colds, flu, sleep issues, earaches, and more.
- How to Apply Homeopathic Remedies
- Free Webinars on a variety of topics.
How long will it take?
You will study at your own pace. The average completion rate is 3–5 months and you
have up to one year to complete the 125-hour course. If the course is not completed in
one year’s time you will receive a transcript of completed hours.
How much will it cost?
Application fee $75
DVD Deposit $200 (refundable)
Books estimated at $600.
How do I apply?
Applications are accepted throughout the year. On the Application Form, please check the box next to the program you are applying for.
- Complete the Application Form
“My family is so much healthier and happier because of homeopathy. I feel so fortunate to have discovered homeopathy and this school.” – Amanda Miller
What are the course materials?
Required Pre-Course Reading:
|Dooley, T.||Homeopathy: Beyond Flat Earth Medicine|
|Brewster O’Reilly, W., Ed.||Organon of the Medical Art|
|Castro, Miranda||Complete Homeopathy Handbook|
|Morrison, R.||Desktop Guide|
|Schroyens, F.||Synthesis Repertory, 9.1 Ed. or The Essential Synthesis, 9.2 Ed.|
|Vermeulen, F||Synoptic Materia Medica I|
|Vithoulkas, G.||Science of Homeopathy|
|Yasgur, J.||Dictionary of Homeopathic Terms|