Is this for me?
With 500 documented hours of Classical Homeopathy you are eligible to take this program. If you are preparing for national certification with the Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC), this program will fulfill the clinical hour requirement for the CHC.
What do I get?
The program provides case supervision from a CHC certified homeopath, on-line case observation and analysis hours and a substantial study guide to prepare for the CHC exam.
Successful participants receive the certificate in Advanced Clinical Studies and a transcript documenting completed clinical and supervision hours.
How long will it take?
The average completion time for this program is 12 – 18 months. Participants have a maximum of two years to complete all course work.
What will I study?
Course Content Outline:
- Individual case supervision for 10 cases and 20 follow-ups
- Online casework
- Review and practice tests of homeopathic philosophy
- Review and practice tests of remedies required for national certification
- Review and practice tests of human sciences and medical terminology required for national certification
- Review and practice tests of repertory work
- HSI Study Guide for the CHC Exam
- Free Webinars on selected topics
What does it cost?
Tuition is $3,000 plus cost of books, estimated at $200. Payment options are available. See the tuition page for more details
How do I apply?
- Complete the Advanced Clinical Studies Application Form
- Provide a photocopy of your college transcript, professional license or documentation of other educational/professional experiences
- Include the non-refundable registration fee of $75 (US) payable to the Homeopathy School International
Applications are accepted throughout the year. Within one week of receiving the application HSI will notify the applicant of their admissions status.
Complete the Application Form including credit card information and documents of educational experience send them to:
Homeopathy School International
727 Sheridan Ave.
Loveland, CO 80537, USA
By Email: Homeopathy School International
What are the course materials?
|Allen, K.||Certification Prep Guide 2005, Homeopathic Tutorials|
|Merck||The Merck Manual of Medical Information, Home Edition|
|Allen, K.||Tutorial and Workbook for the Homeopathic Repertory, 2nd Ed.|