Do you want to learn about a body-friendly and non-invasive healing system?
If so, homeopathy is for you.
Homeopathic treatment stimulates the innate healing power of the body and strengthens the immune system to restore health. During homeopathic treatment each person’s unique state of health is addressed with a personally matched homeopathic remedy. Homeopathic remedies provide relief for both physical and emotional conditions. The remedies are made from natural substances, are non-toxic and approved by the FDA. With 22 years in homeopathic education the school offers courses for professional certification and for homeopathic home care.
- Learn how to treat your family
- Become a homeopathic practitioner
- Advance your homeopathic training with clinical studies
Study homeopathy conveniently from any location with the Homeopathy School International in Boulder, Colorado, USA, Tel. 970-685-4613 or Email: Homeopathy School International.
Our courses include the study of natural healing solutions for both psychological and physical aspects of health. You will learn to assess a wide variety of factors contributing to someone’s state of health, including: life-style habits, emotional stresses, allergies, food, chemical and environmental sensitivities. You will study how to identify non-toxic and affordable homeopathic remedies known to be most effective in restoring health from the inside out.
For all courses:
- Take advantage of the school’s flexible options to study at your own pace.
- Observe classes and cases from the school’s clinic on DVDs and solve cases online.
- Benefit from study support and supervision provided by nationally certified homeopaths.
- Enjoy the personal contact with your tutor and supervisor via email, phone and during webinars.
- Organize your studies with the guidance of the school’s user-friendly and proven curriculum.
- Base your studies on well-developed learning strategies applied to course content and materials.
Each course of study (HSI-101, 102, 201 and 202) provides 125 hours of homeopathic education and can be started at any time. The completion of HSI-101 awards you with a certification in Home Care, the completion of all four courses awards the Practitioner Certificate (CHom).
After graduation you may use your knowledge and skills to:
- Become a professional homeopath (CHom)- Practitioner Certificate Program:
Courses HSI 101, 102, 201 and 202
- Treat your family and friends – Homeopathic Home Care: Course HSI-101
- Augment an existing healthcare practice
- Be eligible for the US national certification (CCH) exam with the Council for Homeopathic Certification (CHC)
If you are interested in national certification, HSI provides all prerequisites to be nationally certified:
- Acquire 500-hours of Homeopathic Education as required by the CHC
- Fulfill the 250-hours of Clinical Education as required by the CHC
The school accepts students from all walks of life. Our graduates include professional homeopaths without previous experience in healthcare as well as health professionals expanding their existing practice with homeopathy.